Zezo Media will notify you if we materially change this Policy, at which time you will have the opportunity to discontinue using our Services.
Collection of Information
Personally Identifiable Information(PII) that we may collect:
- We collect your personally identifiable information when you fill out a Contact Us form on our Website or create a user account within our system. The information that we collect includes your name, email address, the name of your company, your website address and a description of the reason you are contacting us. As noted below, we use this information to contact you about working with us. To be noted, you can visit and use any of our products anonymously if you choose. However, If you decide not provide certain response to our requests, you may be limited in receiving some or all of the benefits associated with any particular offer. When you send an e-mail to us or otherwise voluntarily contact us, we may retain your e-mail address and the contents of the e-mail you send. You may contact us in writing at support@Zezo Media.com to inquire about the specific PII, if any, that we may have for collected from you and to make any changes to such information. If you do not wish for us to retain any of your PII, you may contact us in writing at such email address and we will destroy the PII as soon as practicable.
Pseudonymous Information that we may collect:
- Machine specific information as listed below. None of the following are tied back or connected to any of the PII that we may collect.
- GUIDs (globally unique identifiers). These are identifiers that are in your system registry that help us determine uniqueness
- Software Program List. These are the software titles you have present on your system
- Hardware Specifications. We collect the amount of RAM (Random Access Memory) as well as CPU (Central Processing Unit) type
- Cookies. A technology that allows us to store and access information that pertains only to our properties. (See more below on Cookies).
- Usage information. Using our technologies we also collect your usage data that pertains to our advertising and publisher clients. This would include, overall time interacting with client, windows and dialogs that are interacted with, bouncing information from software, as well as any specific usage that a client or advertiser sets up in our system through our API (Application Programming Interface). None of this information is tied back or connected to any PII.
- Demographic Information. Using our own and third party technologies and sources, we may also collect demographic information to make advertisements more relevant for you. We do not under any circumstance share these third parties any information that we collect with their technologies. Rather, advertisers or publishers that you have chosen to install with may send us this information to enable us to provide consumers with advertisements that are most relevant to them.
Use and Sharing of Information
Once you have registered your information in connection with an offer, your name is used to provide a unique account to access our Services. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering technical support. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We utilize machine specific information for 2 primary purposes: to ensure that our users are being delivered unique software and that the software we display is as relevant to a user as possible
We do not share your PII with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted or required by law or legal process (such as a subpoena), as otherwise specified in this Policy or as otherwise authorized by you, including as provided below.
Data Collection, Cookies and Web Beacons
One type of cookie, known as a “persistent” cookie, is set when you log into your account. The next time you visit the Website, the persistent cookie will allow us to recognize you as an existing user so that you will not need to log in before using the Service. In order to change your e-mail address or password, however, you will need to re-enter your password even if your computer contains your persistent cookie. Additionally, if you log out of the Website you will need to re-enter your password the next time you visit in order to log in to your account. Another type of cookie, called a “session” cookie, is used to identify a particular visit to the Website. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser.
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the Website, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Website. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your ISP. Tracking technologies are used to gather statistical data on users and more generally to improve our services and the offering Programs on the Website.
In addition to our cookies, when you visit the Website your computer may receive cookies from our advertisers and from other potential sites. Such cookies would be inserted by those third parties and are not covered by this Policy, but rather, by the policies of those advertisers and outside websites.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly provide access to the Website or any Services to, or collect any PII from, persons under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of 13, you may not our Services. If we learn that you are under the age of thirteen (13), we will take appropriate steps to remove your information from the database and restrict you from future access to the Website or the Services.
Users From Outside the United States
We take precautions – including technical, administrative and physical measures – to safeguard your information. We use technical safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. Your account information including email address is located on a secured server behind a firewall. We authorize access to PII, including email addresses, only for those employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. We also enforce physical access controls to our facilities and files.
Although we take commercially reasonable steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your PII, searches or other communications always will remain secure. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your PII, we will notify you if reasonably possible and as reasonably necessary so that you can take appropriate protective steps. You should also take care with how you handle and disclose your PII. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s Web site at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Account Information and Preferences
You can update your account information at any time, by going to the Edit Profile section of your account page on the Website.
We reserve the right to send you certain important communications relating to the Service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, throughout the term of your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving these important communications.
Zezo Media may update this Policy at any time. The latest version of this Policy will always be available at https://www.zezomedia.com/privacy. Please check this page occasionally to make sure you are aware of any updates.
Copyright © 2016 Zezo Media
All Rights Reserved.